2nd line Service Desk Analyst
We're recruiting for a 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst, to work in our Bristol Office. Reporting to the 2nd Line IT Service Desk Team Leader, you will provide IT support across the whole firm, of around 1000 employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career as part of a large IT team within a top Law Firm,
In return we will invest in you. We want you to be successful. You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of our Support team you will be a vital part of our continued success. There isn't an "us and them" mentality and you will be recognised for your hard work and support.Package description
We value our employees highly and we want you to feel valued. You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via our flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance. You will have discounted rates for the latest mobile phones and discounted gym memberships.Main responsibilities
As a 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst, your day to day remit includes:
- Providing support duties in line with the needs of the business, the Service Desk is open between 07:30 and 18:00.
- Managing escalations from 1st line and ensuring detail is captured and updated through the lifecycle.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Control and own calls assigned to you from initial assessment through to resolution whilst ensuring the customer is keep informed of the situation.
- Educating the First Line Support Analysts in areas where they can improve the ability to achieve first time fixes. Including the delivery of internal workshops.
- Maintain and prepare deployments of new hardware
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Experience working within a professional and busy IT Service desk.
- Experience of working in a similar position would be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills, telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work with people at all levels, and an excellent team member.
- Strong Attention to detail.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate.About the company
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76683258