1st/2nd Line IT Support
Wilkin Chapman LLP is the largest law firm in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire providing a wide range of legal services to both businesses and individuals. The firm regularly achieves department and individual recommendations in the UK's leading legal directories and has earned its position at 106 in the top 200 UK law firms.You will be responsible for providing helpdesk and desk side support on key network systems, mobile devices and applications for all staff within the organisation, providing a high level service and delivering great results.We are interested to hear from:
- Individuals who have achieved or are working towards a recognised technical computing qualification
- Educated to A level standard with a minimum of GCSE Maths and English.
- Understanding of the principles of thin client terminals and thick client PC’s and laptops
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, SQL Active Directory etc.
- Experience in supporting Windows Server networking components.
- Experience in supporting a Microsoft Office Desktop or equivalent.
- Detailed technical skills and abilities in MS Applications and in Network Hardware
- Have a customer focus and exceptional communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76685145