Corporate Finance Executive
Job ID: KEMAN7718
Location: North West
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits
Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a Top 20 accountancy practice to find them an outstanding accountancy professional for an opportunity within their corporate finance team. Their corporate finance deal pipeline has increased substantially due to their marketing, deal selection and credibility in the funding market place enabling them to assist in the fund raising process.
Lead Advisory, often referred to as M&A, provides the full range of Corporate Finance deal management service and advisory to organisations and investors, advising on both M&A and private equity based transactions.
- Appraising plans and financial projections
- Working closely with the ‘Deal Lead person’
- Being involved in deal origination to completion
- Reviewing due diligence and valuation reports
- Drafting business plans/sales memorandum
- Conducting market research and preparing reports
- Developing complex financial models to deliver projections and challenge forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of sales memorandums
- Assisting in negotiations with clients, stakeholders and legal bodies
- Attending client meetings
- Liaison with clients, intermediaries and targets
- Lead generation and networking
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin or progress your career in M&A / Lead Advisory Corporate Finance.
Lead Advisory and Corporate Finance in general can also provide a success-assured route into senior roles within commerce & industry, investment banking, consultancy and private equity.
- You must be a qualified ACA / CA / ACCA, ideally with first time passes supported by a minimum 2.1 degree qualification.
- You will have typically have been trained in Audit however having had secondments or exposure to other business areas will be an advantage.
- Our client has stated that you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship as they cannot provide it.