Communications & Events Manager
Our client has a new exciting opportunity at for a Communications & Events Manager to come and join their fantastic team based in Witham, Essex. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits including 23 Days’ Holiday, salary profit related bonus, family friendly policies as well as career development in a growing business!
Our client supplies over 11,900 dental practices and the NHS, or around 35% of the market, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
This newly created Communications & Events Manager role will include the management of company communications and events with support from a strong and ambitious senior team.
Key Responsibilities of their Communications & Events Manager:
- Managing internal and external communications, including B2B PR, social media, advertising and events
- Building the company brand by developing compelling communications for trade audiences, customers and staff using persuasive copy for press releases, articles and thought leadership
- Supporting the commercial and creative teams through the production of marketing collateral to maximise business opportunities
- Take control of the planning and delivery of events and trade shows (UK and overseas) to ensure brand reputation and optimise sales opportunities
What they’re looking for in their Communications & Events Manager:
- Creative individual with an eye for an opportunity and the ability to translate ideas into compelling storytelling
- Proven extensive experience in B2B communications and events at a management level
- Experience of working in the professional services sector, ideally with sector-related knowledge such as dentistry, medical or pharma is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability influence decision making
- Hands-on pragmatic attitude, with the skills to work on the full marketing mix
- Willingness for occasional UK and overseas travel to fulfill event requirements
- Degree level education or qualified by experience in marketing, events, communication or PR
If you would like to join their team as their new Communications & Events Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: Friday 13th October 2017
Due to volume of applications expected, if you do not hear from them by 20th October please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76683153