Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
Job ID: SLNW19
Salary: £38,000 to £45,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits + progression plan
Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Big 4 accountancy practice who are looking to add to their growing Private Client team. As a result of an upturn in new work they currently require 2 Assistant Managers.
- Role will cover a range of tax compliance issues, including;
- Income Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Clients will include but not limited to;
- High net worth individuals
- Business Directors
- Land Estates
- Supervise and coach less experienced members of the team.
- Prepare tax returns manage all associated compliance issues.
- Work closely with the management team on advisory projects.
- Take an active role in maintain client relationships.
The expectation is for this role to transition into a Manager role over the next 12-18 months and our client will put a structured development program in place to help you achieve this.
- Ideally you will be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role is essential.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.