Tax Senior - Northants c£35K - £40K
We are recruiting for an experienced Tax Senior to deal with the varied tax compliance requirements for a mixed client portfolio of personal tax, corporate tax and capital taxes.
Main Aspects of the role:
· Preparation/review of corporate tax computations in support of tax provisions to be included in financial statements, and for submission to the Inland Revenue, together with the tax return.
· Preparation/review of personal tax returns for submission to the Inland Revenue.
· Generally providing a high quality tax compliance service to a portfolio of clients, ensuring that: work is carried out to agreed budgets; all tax payments and tax return filings are dealt with on a timely basis; all appropriate claims and elections are made to minimise tax liabilities and highlighting potential tax planning opportunities to the Manager / Partner.
· Extensive knowledge of the UK taxation system.
· Experience in dealing with HMRC.
· Ideally have a qualification such as ATT, CTA, ACCA or ACA and have a tax background.
· Must be well organised and have experience in multi-tasking and dealing with clients directly, face to face.
· Supervisory experience and experience in developing trainees would be useful but not essential.
There is flexibility in the level of recruitment and the final package offered will depend on current level of experience and ability. Continued training, support and mentoring will be provided.
With plans for continued expansion there are prospects for progression in the medium term and at this level it will provide a strong platform for further career progression and development.