Talent & Learning Coordinator - Leeds/Manchester
Talent & Learning Co-ordinator (Leeds/Manchester)
Reporting Line - Learning & Development Manager
Purpose of the Role
This role is to support the talent and learning team in the co-ordination of all learning and diversity events.
Co-ordinate the course schedule for business and behavioural training, Learning and Development (L&D) milestone programmes and other L&D events (such as Management Development Programme, Flourish Female Development Programme and bespoke team training) including:
- Management of registration, enrolments, completion and cancellation status of all training records on the Learning Management System.
- Liaising with trainers, speakers and room reservations team to arrange logistics for the delivery of face to face training.
- Manage the supporting documentation for all workshops and milestone programmes to ensure that material is version controlled, professionally presented and regularly reviewed against industry standards.
- On-site co-ordination of L&D events to support the L&D delivery team.
- Manage the capacity of the design and delivery team within L&D.
- Track and co-ordinate all risk and compliance training for the firm and liaise with the relevant teams to ensure content remains relevant and up to date.
- Analyse data on attendance and any trends evident and contribute to recommendations for future learning catalogues.
- Facilitate/drive evaluation process to ensure data is available against all learning interventions.
Co-ordinate the firm's school work experience programmes and annual Returner Programme including:
- Supporting with the recruitment of the students/interns.
- Liaising with students/schools and interns and organising pre-joining paperwork and admin.
- Liaising with supervisors, speakers, IT and room reservations team to arrange logistics, timetable and materials for the programmes.
- Providing 'on the ground' support for the duration of the programmes, liaising with PAs in others offices where appropriate.
- Facilitating evaluation process with a view to making recommendations for future programmes.
- Organise the New Parent Lunches in each office.
- Support the administration of other ad hoc talent/diversity projects.
Knowledge, skills and experience required (bespoke to role)
¢ Strong IT/technical skills and comfortable working with systems.
¢ Highly organised and good attention to detail.
¢ Strong stakeholder communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76679526