Senior Accountant - Leading Regional Practice
Are you looking to take on a new level of responsibility at one of the region’s leading firms?
AJ Chambers are currently working with a successful firm of Chartered Accountants in King’s Lynn, who are looking for an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their ranks.
This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and technically strong accountant to step up into a rewarding role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading firm.
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of audits
- Corporation and Personal tax returns
- Forecasting including cashflows
- Liaising with a portfolio of clients
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Audit experience would be preferred but not essential
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. IRIS Accounts, IRIS Personal, Excel, Word, Outlook and Docusoft
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers