Through a newly created role, Nelson Chambers are recruiting for an Accountant to join our client in Southend.
In this role, you will be responsible for producing timely, accurate accounting information. This is a fantastic role for someone who can take ownership and is ready for their next challenge.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations using SAGE 200 up to trial balance
- Ensure cash flow is managed (monthly)
- Maintaining the company accounts (sales and purchase ledger)
- Implementation of financial processes and procedures
- Produce monthly budgets and forecasts
- CIS statements, payments and returns, submitting to HMRC
- Entering purchase invoices
- Preparing nominal reports
- VAT returns
- Matching invoices to statements
- Assist with month end
- CIS Knowledge ideal
- Sage 200 experience
- Good communicator with strong attention to detail
- Working towards a recognised Accounting qualification i.e CIMA/ACCA or ACA
Salary £neg based on experience
Interviews avaliable immediately.
Please contact Hannah O'Brien @ Nelson Chambers for more info