Private client Solicitor/Probate Manager
Job Title: Private client Solicitor/Probate Manager
If you are an experienced Private Client Solicitor or Probate Manager, we would love to hear from you.
The focus of this role is on excellent levels of client care and service coupled with demonstrable technical ability and experience of all forms of wills, trusts, LPAs, probate and tax planning.
Skills / Experience required:
- Broad experience in the full range of private client services. Preparing wills, dealing with the administration of estates, handling court of protection work and advising on trusts.
- The ability to handle a diverse caseload largely unsupervised is essential, along with a commitment to the highest level of service provision.
- A Probate Manager with banking experience would be considered.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise, cope under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and IT skills are essential as is attention to detail, a good work ethic and a willingness to cover a variety of tasks.
The role may include visiting clients at their home and at other locations (therefore a driving license and own transportation will be required).
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to play a role in the development of the department and the firm as a whole.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76280693