Part-Time Treasury & Finance Assistant
Our client is a leading employer in the St Neots area.
They are now recruiting for a newly created role to work in the small but busy treasury team.
Reporting to the manager, this position will work 21 hours a week over 5 days and your duties will include;
- Taking responsibility for the Group’s liquidity on a daily basis
- Maintaining the Treasury diary and all dealing records, ensuring surplus funds are reinvested in line with the Treasury Management Policy
- Ensuring that any ad hoc payments are appropriately approved and executed as instructed
- Calculating and posting all journals and accruals, ensuring the balances are correctly shown on the ledger
- Updating rolling annual cash-flow forecasts on a daily and monthly basis to reflect current bank information
- Preparation and review of all monthly development scheme reports for budget holder review and reconciling to balance sheet
- Liaising with budget holders
- Accurately record and account for all completion statement information and preparing monthly sales reports for the management information pack
- Preparing, recording and reconciling group charges and ensuring VAT is recorded correctly
- Updating the loan and interest spreadsheets
- Ad hoc duties
This role does not require previous treasury experience, but it does require someone with practical experience and understanding of accounts processes and reconciliations.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified (or equivalent) and will have a keen eye for details, an awareness of deadlines and the ability to interact with people at different levels.
Working across five days, the 21 hours must be worked in the mornings but are subject to negotiation and review as long as the job is done.
Whilst this position is initially being recruited as a 12 month contract, there is potential for longevity beyond that.
Send your CV for immediate consideration.
The ONE Group was formed in early 2004 by three Recruitment Managers who believed a different approach was required and at the time, one which was simply not available. Recruitment is a relationship business, but it was dominated by large agencies who focused more on KPI’s and statistics than the service experience of their clients and candidates. Our 70+ expert consultants spend more than 2,000 hours a week accurately mapping the local job marketplace, working on your behalf to meet your recruitment aspirations and deliver a superior recruitment experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76669684