Job ID: SLSE05
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 + excellent benefits + career progression
International Accountancy Practice seeking additional Audit professionals to join their expanding office in Southampton. Levitate Recruitment are keen to speak with Audit Semi-Seniors, Audit Seniors and Audit Assistant Managers looking to develop their career within a dynamic practice.
- Leading multiple audit assignments.
- Responsibility for the planning, fieldwork and completion of the engagement.
- Ensure assignments are implemented in a professional and timely manner.
- Your clients will typically be owner-manage business across a range of industries and will mostly be within the £20m and £100m turnover bracket.
- Provide support and coaching to less experienced team members.
This Accountancy Practice are looking to hire their partners of the future and have designated support and training programs in place to assist those seeking to reach the top in the Accountancy profession.
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- A minimum of 12 months acting as in-charge on audit engagements.
- Ideally you will be currently working in mid-tier accountancy practice.
- You must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.