AAT Qualified Semi-Senior - Northampton
AAT qualified semi-senior - Northampton c£18K - £24K
Opportunity for an AAT qualified with Public Practice experience and looking for career progression.
Summary of role:
- Responsibility for the preparation of statutory accounts, management accounts, sole trader and partnership accounts.
- To provide payroll support, to complete P11d’s and tax computations
- General accounting assistance within the department, as instructed by the partners and BSD manager in accordance with the standards of the firm and profession and to contribute to the development of the firm.
- Responsible for the accountancy process from planning through to completion either in charge or as part of a team.
- Day-to-day control of assignments to ensure that they are completed within the agreed timetable and budget and that a good working relationship is maintained with the client.
- AAT qualified
- Public Practice experience having worked with a variety of clients and with experience of planning and completion.
- Experience of providing on-the-job training to other staff members.
- IT literate, with experience of using a variety of accounting packages.
This is an excellent opportunity for an AAT qualified with experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants.