Finance Manager & Company Secretary
This is an exciting new role in our newly formed Holding Company and three Subsidiaries delivering Housing; Energy and a variety of Traded Services. We are looking for a dynamic Finance Manager and Company Secretary to join the Managing Director, Assistant Director and Commercial Services Manager in driving forward our ambitious Commercial Business plans.
You will be responsible for:
- The financial management and monitoring of the Holding Company and its Subsidiaries.
- Advising the Boards on financial position and performance.
- Integral in developing realistic but ambitious future trading propositions.
- Working with and advising parent Company (Colchester Borough Council) on financial issues; borrowing requirements; profit and loss position; and financial robustness of its Holding Company and Subsidiaries.
- Formal Company secretary role on Board meetings, governance and proper decision making across the company structure.
Suitable candidates will be:
- Qualified with a professional accounting body e.g. ACA, ACCA
- Track record in strategic financial working at a senior level
- Hungry and motivated to create something special in a brand new Commercial Company set up.
- Salary up to £53,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package
To submit an application please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: 11 October 2017