Senior Solution Architect
Centrica IS are recruiting for an experienced senior SAP Solution Architect to join their Digital Enterprise Systems team based in Staines.
As the successful applicant you will be responsible for projects that cover end to end architecture and design across multiple business units and technologies globally. Designs will be enterprise wide and will include both SAP and non-SAP elements, as such the successful candidate will have experience in working with a variety of technologies within the utilities market and will be comfortable leading designs that span the organisation.
Key Dimensions of the role:
- Leadership of solution design activities at an enterprise level, leveraging the capabilities of the architecture to drive value generation within the organisation
- Driving proactive proposals on the best use of technology to drive innovative solutions to key business issues.
- Accountability for the viability of proposed solutions and providing direction, advice and guidance on the approach to the solution throughout the project
- Leading discussion with key business stakeholders to ensure solution options provide the best fit against outcomes and budget
- Identification of commercial impacts of decisions involving design, and engagement of the appropriate stakeholder in order to reach a sound commercial outcome
- Performing a design authority role on projects ensuring that the detailed designs and solutions delivered align to the solution architecture, managing and resolving any design issues as they arise
- Working with external suppliers to ensure that the appropriate technology direction is set with respect to systems, data and technical infrastructure
- Must be experienced and accomplished at communicating at the highest levels of stakeholders
- Will demonstrate exceptional leadership in all activities undertaken in the execution of their duties
- Must have extensive proven experience in Solution Architecture within ERP and Finance functions, preferably with S/4 and Ariba
- Will have proven experience of designing solutions across multiple technologies and systems
- Must have the aptitude and ability to rapidly amass knowledge on topics that aren’t familiar to them
- Will be able to demonstrate progression of experience on the journey to becoming a Lead Senior Solution Architect
- Must be comfortable having robust discussions in the pursuit of delivering standard solutions
- Must be comfortable and effective in managing conflicts arising from differing expectations set by business requirements and IS strategy
- Will be comfortable in assurance of solutions at varying levels, including designs by 3rd parties and development colleagues
Salary - Competitive + Benefits
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76649081