Are you a Tax Expert looking to move into a role with more responsibility? Or a Tax Manager looking for a new challenge? My client is a forward-thinking and expanding practice operating in picturesque offices in Bristol.
This role requires a driven candidate with corporation tax experience, but my client will consider candidates with any specialist Tax knowledge. You will not necessarily need to be qualified, however you will have experience behind you working within a practice.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and submit annual self-assessment tax returns and computations, P11D and other HMRC forms on a timely basis
- Prepare Corporation Tax returns
- Provide Corporation Tax reviews
- Ability to manage external client relationships
- Collate and maintain client portfolio
- Correspond and deal with client enquires in relation to their tax issues and liabilities, ensuring any unresolved issues are referred to the appropriate Partner;
- Initial handling and identification of both tax planning and tax investigation issues
The ideal candidate will need a level of gravitas to enable this expanding accountancy practice to take the next step with their expansion targets. The candidate will also be happy dealing with general daily tax duties, and comfortable bring client facing. My client is offering a bonus package quarterly, as well as specific performance related targets.
If you have experience in Practice and would like to work with a forward thinking and rapidy expanding local Bristol based accountancy firm, please submit your CV to James Christensen at Red Recruitment today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76661477