Due to sustained growth we are looking for another accountant to join our popular accountancy practice.
Our accountants are responsible for a variety of compliance tasks to support the tax director in delivering meaningful services to clients.
The role would suit an accountant looking to progress into client and staff management. Training and resources are available to assist the jobholder.
Our team is close knit and currently 5 enthusiastic, dedicated workers strong. Our working environment supports growth for both the individual and the firm
The role is available at our Horsham office.
- Complete compliance work to include, limited company accounts, full and management accounts, partnership accounts and tax work, personal tax, corporate tax, CIS & payroll
- Produce working papers files, liaising with senior accounts staff and creating final documents.
- Complete company secretarial as required
- Filing accounts and tax returns with HMRC and Companies House
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients/visitors/enquirers and staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Plus other duties consistent with the grade as directed
- 4 years experience in a multi disciplinary accountancy practice.
- Well practiced with basic tasks within excel, word and outlook.
- Experience with standard accounting software for payroll, accounts, tax and VAT
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Opportunity to develop your client facing skills.
- Training, support and resources to help you deliver first class service to clients.
- Friendly, supportive and dynamic environment
- The chance to really make a difference for client's by going further than just compliance
- Competitive salary between £25k - £40k depending on experience