Lead E-Marketing Web Analyst - EMEAR
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Reporting into the Head of E-Marketing the primary objective of your role will be to optimise web usage, analyse and report web data across all Epson websites. In addition you will support our organisational business customer strategy with analysis based recommendations. You will also have input into SEO strategy and line management responsibility for an SEO Specialist.
The role is based out of offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead, Herts.
- Lead web analytic team and management of SEO Specialist
- Provide specialist knowledge and best practice analytical intelligence
- Optimise the web analytics platform and tagging to meet business requirements
- Determine the web analytics strategy (defining KPIs/conversion/creating dashboards)
- Perform regular audits in the Web Analytics implementation across all websites and platforms
- Provide insight and recommendations to optimise websites and increase conversions
- Use web analytics tool to set-up, report and evaluate key conversion funnels and campaigns
- Convert analytical insights into commercial solutions to test in-page and customer flow changes
- Deliver online customer analyses, such as: Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis, Lifetime Value Analysis
- Define and implement SEO strategy
- Line management of one head
Skills and experience:
Candidates with relevant experience from both in-house or agencies are welcomed with relatable experience:
- Previous experience as a Web Analyst
- A strong background in Web Analytics using tools such as Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics or Google analytics
- Web Analysis for e-commerce and content-based websites
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to work in a small team environment
- Line management experience
- A strong working knowledge of Excel, including experience of pivot tables and lookups
- Proven track record of using web analytics to drive actionable insights for both content based and e-commerce websites
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76648340