Account Semi-Senior | £22,000 - £25,000 | Croydon
I am currently working for a Client who is looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their firm. They are an established practice with 70 employees and they are looking for someone who is studying towards qualifications in ACCA or ACA and have excellent communication skills and wants to progress quickly in a challenging environment.
This role would suit someone with practice experience, who is looking to step up into a larger environment.
The duties would be:
- Prepare end of year accounts for micro-entities and small limited companies.
- Prepare company corporation tax returns;
- Preparing the directors’ self-assessment tax returns.
There are also recruitments for the role which include:
- Full UK driving license with own car; and
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Sage, Accounting and Taxation production suites and Xero (although the latter is not essential)
If interested then contact Kathryn Abbott at AJ Chambers for more information.