MI and Analytics Manager
MI and Analytics Manager
Bristol or London
£Competitive + benefits
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They've voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
As MI and Analytics Manager, you'll play a key role in the management of reporting and analytics for the UK's leading service network. You'll be responsible for handing a multitude of data reports for stakeholders across EE, specifically within the Commercial Finance Team. Working to tight deadlines, you'll ensure our departments have everything they need to support trading decisions and achieve performance targets. Your positive attitude towards new projects and day-to-day duties will resonate throughout the team and, leading by example, you'll be proactive in sourcing and implementing new reporting solutions to ensure data analysis is accurate. This is an opportunity to work at the heart of a growing, ambitious company, and make a lasting impact on our future.
What you'll do:
- Manage the delivery of Home and PAYG reporting
- Establish report parameters and take into account reporting limitations
- Drive resolution of system and data problems for key commercial issues such as duplications and returning customers
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Finance and B&I teams to define our strategic direction in the analytical space
- Be the first point of contact for data and reporting queries for both your junior team members and the wider company
- Drive the implementation of new reporting solutions (SAS, SQL, Qlik).
- Have strong SAS and Microsoft Excel skills
- Be both technically and commercially minded
- Have proven knowledge of data accuracy, availability and complexity across multiple systems
- Be able to multitask, managing several tasks and tight deadlines on a consistent basis
- Have project and people management skills
You might even:
- Understand the telecoms industry, its products and its financial and commercial drivers
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car or Cash alternative
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more information and to apply, please click on the apply link
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76655092