Senior Business Travel Consultant
We're looking for the crème de la crème of the Business Travel sector for a brand new role with a leading TMC based in Manchester. Our client is looking for the best in the business - Senior Business Travel Consultants who thrive on delivering a highly professional travel management at all times and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure their clients experience the perfect trip. Extensive business travel experience is needed for these roles, along with an in depth understanding of a GDS, excellent worldwide geography and a positive, can-do attitude. On offer is a highly competitive salary plus benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression, so please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on multiple client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- In-depth knowledge of a native GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting new Senior Business Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76653154