Assistant Finance Manager
Do you have proven experience as an Accounts Assistant with an interest in the automotive industry? Are you interested in a career with a progressive and exciting company representing the leading 13 of the UK’s leading car manufacturers? ?
Our client are seeking a talented and experienced Assistant Finance Manager to be based at the Canterbury site. This business is an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 this business is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
Our client offer extensive training courses that will develop you for success, and they are committed to people and a helping everyone in the team achieve their personal best. They are looking for individuals who can put the ethos of 'People First' into everything they do. As an employee, you'll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share the same values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with them. In return for your hard work as the Assistant Finance Manager, you will be entitled to:
- 22 days plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Long Service awards
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
The Ideal Assistant Finance Manager
The ideal candidate for the role will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar accounting / finance and will ideally have experience using Kerridge although not essential as training will be given. Please note, to be considered for this role you must possess a full UK driving license.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Manager
- Preparation of accurate and timely dealership accounts
- Maintenance of good credit control
- Maintenance of sound accounting procedures and systems
- Assisting other managers with the financial management of their departments
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to Head Office
- Submission of Weekly Operating Controls to Head Office
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Payment of monthly PAYE to Inland Revenue
- Review of payroll output
- Maintenance of company asset register
- Review of new and used vehicle stocks on a regular basis
- Day to day management of finance department personnel and vehicle administrators
- Recruitment and training of administration staff
- Preparation and submission of monthly dealer composites to manufacturers
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then this could be the ideal position for you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Assistant Finance Manager.
No Agencies Please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76660041