Accounts Receivable Manager
Accounts Receivable Manager
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the EMEA credit & collections accounting function, handling multi-currency and ensuring SOX compliance
Like you, we know the importance of your role and offer you a collaborative and supportive environment in which you are encouraged to continually develop your skills and knowledge. Illumina’s mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome - If that inspires you, let’s talk.
You’ll join a culture fuelled by innovation, collaboration and openness, helping change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading personnel within the EMEA credit and collections department
- Collaborating with the US and APAC based A/R team to ensure global Credit & Collections processes and procedures are consistently adhered to
- Working effectively with EMEA Shared Services Accounting team to ensure monthly period-end closes are completed timely and accurately
- Supporting accounts receivable monthly review and annual audit requests.
- Responsible for managing, implementing, and improving the Company’s credit and collections policies and practices
- Interpreting and communicating monthly credit and collections operating metrics to drive continuous process improvement
- Overseeing and managing all departmental staffing requirements (e.g., hiring, training, supervision, continuous development, performance improvement, etc.)
- Overseeing specific internal controls and procedures in credit and collections area and ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Driving cross-functional (Customer service, Sales Ops, Master Data) process improvement initiatives by applying strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
Preferred skills and Experience includes:
- Professional accounting qualification preferred (such as CIMA; ACCA or ACA)
- Previous professional experience of managing a team within shared services
- Proven track record of successful process improvement
- Exceptional attention to detail and processes
- Previous experience of both Global and local reporting
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment, organising and prioritising own, and others, workloads
- Experience with SAP is required
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role would suit an experienced AR specialist who wants to work in a fast-paced and high impact environment in a rapidly expanding organisation.
Interested parties would need to apply via the Illumina careers website:
Job advert link
All About Us
Do you want to make a difference? Illumina’s mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. If that inspires you, let’s talk. We’ve built a culture fuelled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and established ourselves as the global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies. Our people and our technology change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets. We are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to improve lives.
We’re an established company with a track record of phenomenal growth. Our revenue grew from $10 million in 2002 to approximately $2.4 billion in 2016. Our growth isn’t just revenue, we’ve been hiring the best and the brightest. Perhaps that’s why MIT has ranked Illumina near the top of its “World’s Smartest Companies” list each of the last three years. If you thrive in a brilliant, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, Illumina is the place for you – imagine the possibilities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76664517