Excellent development opportunity for a qualified accountant looking to take on a new, challenging role.
The Project Accountant role will suit someone who enjoys commercial finance, analysis & project accounting in a fast paced, change orientated environment
Large & established Glasgow based, multi-site business.
- Project Accountant will take ownership of high volume of projects/customers with in depth analysis
- Oversight and challenge on spend on projects - extensive engagement with non finance stakeholders
- Process improvement - pro-active approach to support the setup of improved processes and analysis
- Posting of journals and running of reports
- Seek out issues flagged from analysis and proceed to enquiry and present possible solutions
- As well as facing off to Operations, be able to clearly and concisely report to senior members of staff in the business
- Qualified Accountant - would consider QBE if the background is particularly relevant
- Strong commercial background with stakeholder engagement
- Background in performing key responsibilities listed & drive to challenge/ make improvements
- Strong Excel skills
An excellent role for candidates looking to use & increase commercial analysis & project accounting experience in a highly commercial environment.
Competitive salary for an initial 12 month contract with potential to extend or become permanent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76204195