Digital Content Assistant
Digital Content Assistant - BeautyPangaea Laboratories is an exciting, expanding beauty company with a start-up culture plus a growing portfolio of retail, TV, digital and professional beauty brands distributed across the world. Our main areas of focus are premium skincare and haircare and all of our products and brands are developed in-house.Due to our fast growth we are now looking for a Digital Content Assistant to join our team in Elstree. With the aim to improve and grow Pangaea’s brands’ content proposition in line with business objectives,the role requires a dedicated individual with a creative eye, who has the ability to produce content from conception through to completion. Responsibilities:
- Creating and developing existing and new content across all social media channels
- Key member of the content brainstorming process to develop new and unique activation across multiple brands
- Internal photography studio co-ordinator - responsible for image creation, editing, prop sourcing plus ownership of photography equipment rota
- Assisting with ad hoc daily digital tasks including blogs, emails and occasional reporting.
- Keeping up to date with the latest social trends to help inform brand strategy.
- High energy, masses of exciting ideas and the passion to bring them to life
- Creative flair with a love of social media
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Experience of creating innovative digital content preferably within the Beauty or Fashion space
- Flexibility and a proactive approach
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76654932