We are searching for a talented, experienced and exceptional marketer who is looking for a hands-on role in a fast, innovative and award winning business.
You will be aligned to the healthcare sector and by partnering with our sales team you will design and deliver end-to-end campaigns, manage events, work in collaboration with our partner community and be able to demonstrate proven success in managing marketing projects.
You will have a real passion about working within the healthcare sector and keen to bring or develop your understanding of policies, key events, influencers and industry bodies to drive opportunities and growth via appropriate messaging.
Marketing | Healthcare | Marketer | Pharmaceuticals | Health | Pharma | Medical | NHS
- A practical, hands-on and generalist marketing professional
- Experience of working with sales teams to deliver targeted campaigns and projects
- Commercial awareness
- Exceptional communication, organisational skills
- A completer finisher and multi-tasker, with a keen eye for detail
- Team player; work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver on the best results within agreed timeframes
- Prepared to travel to support clients and events
- Able to work under pressure, to deadlines and in a constantly evolving business
- Comfortable with working in a small team
- Experience of working with Salesforce and ideally Pardot
- Knowledge and experience of working within the healthcare or pharmaceutical sector, preferably with the NHS
About Our Company:
We provide an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, we are based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 160 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities - Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media! You'll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76296118