Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Billing Analyst to join the team based in London. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Our client is the pioneering data centre colocation provider. Established in 1989, they are an owner operator of Tier III data centres, connectivity and managed ICT solutions to over 2000 market leading corporations around the world. In the UK their Docklands data centre campus facilitates the majority of the London Internet Exchange’s (LINX) capacity, meaning that they support a huge proportion of all UK internet traffic, making their Docklands campus a globally important internet hub. Our client is the data centre subsidiary of Japanese corporation KDDI, a $42 billion Global Fortune 300 telecommunications and systems integration provider.
As their Billing Analyst you will ensure all aspects of Sales Ledger are carried out meeting Company standards and procedures and that revenue is recognised in accordance with corporate polices and regulatory standards.
Key duties of their Billing Analyst will include
- Accurately create, update and maintain recurring contract billing records
- Ensure all contracted billing is reconciled against legal contracts quarterly
- Proactively work with Sales managers to resolve any issues with client billing and resolve variances identified during billing/legal reconciliations.
- Maintain deferred income and accrued income accounts
- Timely and accurate raising of customer invoices (both recurring and one-off)
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure revenue is recognised in accordance with Company policy and regulatory requirements & variances against forecasts and budgets are analysed and explained
- Reconciliation of one-off/miscellaneous sales against costs
- Maintain PO records for customers and ensure renewals are chased in good time
- Raise Credit Notes in accordance with internal procedures
- Support the Finance Manager and Senior Credit Control & Billing Manager as necessary
What they’re looking for in their Billing Analyst
- Solid grounding in accounting knowledge and skills – including experience with billing and revenue accounting in a client-driven environment
- Educated to A level standard
- IT literate – good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Accurate and thorough
- Flexible attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to analyse information quickly
- Good understanding of Sun Accounts and Recurring Invoicing Module
- Good understanding of Vision XL
- Prior experience in a similar industry
- Educated in degree level in a relevant subject
- Good Knowledge of Salesforce
So if you would like to join their team as their new Billing Analyst then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76112553