Senior Tax Analyst
PEGlobal are looking for a Senior Tax Planning Analyst for their multinational pharmaceutical client based in maidenhead, Berkshire.
This assignment will be to support the regional and global tax planning projects.
Embedded within the Consumer Tax Planning group and collaborating with teams across the organization at multiple levels. Unique opportunity to gain broad experience of the operating models, strategy and activities across functional areas.
Responsibilities will include:
• Project support;
• Data gathering across functions, data analysis (e.g. supporting tax audit work),
• Mapping of inter-company relationships,
• Attendance and note taking at meetings,
• Preparation of presentation materials,
• Assistance in the creation of training materials, standard procedures and knowledge-sharing materials, and
• Management of external advisors including PO preparation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76201739