Brand & Marketing Program Analyst
Brand & Marketing Program Analyst - Global
EY's global Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function supports EY's purpose of Building a Better Working World by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact. EY's Vision 2020 sets an ambitious target to become a $50b distinctive professional services firm and includes having the 'best' brand, being the most favoured employer in the market, being the #1 or #2 in market share in our chosen services by 2020.
The global Brand & Marketing (B&M) team is a pivotal element in the transformation of EY's brand and commitment to achieving Vision 2020's ambition. Our team leads and executes global B&M Programs across sectors, geographies and service lines that build reputation, relationships and revenue supporting EY's business priorities.
The B&M Program Executive is a fundamental member of the Brand & Marketing team, supporting B&M Program Leaders in ensuring that our large-scale brand and marketing programs are created and executed smoothly across many channels and geographies. This role will have responsibility for overall project management support and coordination of various elements of B&M Programs, helping team members connect with each other and across BMC.
Your key responsibilities
- Play an important role in creating and executing best-in-class brand and marketing programs, including creating plans and timelines
- Coordinate various activities and deliverables, including brand positioning, content creation, platforms, communications, and business engagement activities, following up on actions and coordinate team to ensure these are completed on time
- Work collaboratively across B&M and other Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) pillars and teams
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders effectively and maintain good working relationships across BMC and other functions
- Connect with service line, sector, regional and account teams as needed in order to execute the plan
- Coordinate networks, prepare and support meetings: logistics, agenda, minutes, presentations, follow-ups Support development of presentations and decks
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and a genuine commitment to maintaining the highest standards across all activities, content and channels
- Be able to prioritize own workload and proactively manage stakeholder expectations; effectively balance multiple priorities, projects and business-as-usual tasks
- Be a team player with a flexible can-do attitude and good interpersonal skills; demonstrate commitment to meeting deadlines and supporting colleagues
- Be able to work virtually and with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Be able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and direction
- Demonstrate a good understanding of marketing and communications principles and practice; seek to develop knowledge through new experiences and projects; actively seek out and participate in opportunities to learn
- Demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication abilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of all marketing and communications channels, including social media, and the process of creating material to use on these channels
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Build your legacy with us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76265727