Case Manager - Property Management and Enquiries
- Provide flexible business support, as may be required to deliver work to time, quality and within budget.
- Manage work to meet objectives, ensuring that the relevant law, policies and procedures are followed.
Day to Day:
- Communicate with colleagues and customers, building effective relationships to ensure that customers and colleagues receive a good service.
- Prioritise the work of self and others to deliver business objectives, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Collate and analyse data and information to inform effective decision making.
- Comply with statutory and internal processes and procedures and maintain accurate financial and administrative records using the company's systems.
- Identify risks and contribute to improvements which minimise risk to the health, safety and welfare of colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and anyone using our property.
- Responsible for your training and development
- Proven ability to use MS Office software products to enable production/maintenance of a range of complex documents and spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to work effectively in an office environment, to deliver an efficient customer service, or support delivery through ability to manage a supply chain
- Proven ability in making effective decisions
- Proven ability at delivering at pace
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include a CV with your application.
You're also encouraged to include a covering note explaining how you're a great match for us: so please tell us how your skills, experience and qualifications meet both the role, and Highways England, requirements.
We're expecting this role to be popular, so we may need to close the advert early if response is strong so to avoid disappointment, please apply as soon as possible
Help keep England moving. We look forward to hearing from you.
For a full list of our vacancies please apply at recruitment.highways.gov.uk/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76657569