Engineering Team Leader
- In charge of 12 direct reports and reporting to Engineering Manager
- Highly successful and respected manufacturer in the region
My client is a leading manufacturer which has sites in the region and throughout the UK. They offer excellent career development and investment, and are going through a consistent period of growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Improve performance of the Maintenance Department to reach and improve targets set
- Develop new working practices for technicians to improve productivity
- Manage specific project teams for process improvement
- Stand in for Engineering Manager as and when required
- Manage engineering team's daily work
- Work with other teams to pursue and encourage a policy of continuous improvement
- Be focal point of contact for Production
- Taking initiative with fault finding and repair
You will an experienced leader of Maintenance teams and have a proven track record from a fast-paced, high volume background. You will work well as part of a team and be naturally target driven. As a growing and ambitious business, you will be equally keen to progress and develop in line with the business.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76660001