We are seeking a UI Developer to join JP Morgan in Bournemouth on an initial 6 months contract. Candidates must have experience of UI Development and skills including core java, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML amongst others.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Partner with supporting Infrastructure leads to develop realistic and achievable project estimates
- Work independently on most phases of application analysis and development activities.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Testing: Unit, SIT & UAT planning and management.
- Robust delivery of process improvements and code into the production environment with zero tolerance for post implementation issues
- Take part in decisions affecting long range organizational goals & strategic planning.
- Proactively look to develop, implement and further development best practices across the group.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of professional experience developing web applications and web services
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of shell or python scripting.
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of open source web technologies like Apache, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Experience working on Web application technology/framework - JSP/Servlets, Maven
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work on their own and with a distributed team i.e. physically located in other regions
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders in business, operations, operate etc.
- Knowledge and appreciation of concepts Agile / SCRUM and/or test driven methodology
- Knowledge and experience around DNS, DHCP or IP management is highly desired but not required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76234959