Pricing Analyst (Flexible Products)
As one of the best known names in the UK energy market, British Gas UK Business supplies gas, electricity and a wide range of energy management services to over 500,000 business customers in the UK, in both the public and private sectors. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join our Flexible Products team based in our Oxford office.
- Location: Oxford
You'll be supporting the effective management of the portfolio of customers who purchase our flexible products.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Provide regular reports to customers on their purchase transactions.
- Convert customer transactions into a final cost of energy and use this to calculate final customer prices for all sites and periods.
- Create and review the forecasted positions of each customer portfolio to ensure the customers purchase is in line with expected consumption; liaising with the demand forecasting and customers to agree initial and subsequent forecasts.
- Calculate and process reconciliations of costs in line with contractual requirements.
- Support the Sales team by providing flexible offers for acquisition and renewal tenders.
- Proactively monitor and develop processes and projects to drive improvements and efficiencies to the end to end flexible customer journey.
To be great in this role you'll be self-motivated, proactive, flexible, and able to work quickly & under pressure. You'll also have the ability to multi-task in order to navigate complex tasks & prioritise effectively.
In addition you'll need the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in B2B energy supply or a similar competitive market
- Experience in a pricing, commercial or finance role
- Good understanding of the different energy products and pricing methodology
- Good understanding of business process and systems
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA is preferable
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders and to influence in a matrix environment
Competitive salary + benefits
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76653479