Network and Support Analyst
Network and Support Analyst - £ Competitive + Benefits
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Network and Support Analyst to join their IT team in Hertfordshire, to provide high quality technical and network support services for the EMEA region, ensuring that the security and network integrity of the infrastructure is maintained and that user requirements are met within business Service Level Agreements
- Provide customer focused IT support to the region, ensuring the delivery of high quality IT operational services
- Ensure that IT incidents, problems, service and change requests are completed within business agreed Service Level Management Frameworks
- Prioritise incidents based on their business impact
- Ensure on-going Security and Network compliance in accordance with company policies.
- Perform prescribed daily, weekly, monthly and annual network and security administration tasks.
- Investigate, analyse and resolve any network and security issues/concerns.
- Perform regular reviews and audits of systems, system logs, security logs and account management to ensure compliance with Policies and SOPs.
- Notify ICT Business Solutions management of any security related incidents.
- Maintain all network and security diagrams, inventories and documentation.
- Use Problem Management tools and techniques to identify the root cause of problems and select appropriate means of resolution.
- Monitor resolution of problems to ensure that Operating Level Agreements (OLA's) are met and escalate to the Technical Support Manager when this is not the case.
- May perform project work
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Degree qualified (preferable).
- CISCO Certification.
- Experience in Network and Security Administration.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of CISCO Networking equipment, VPN Technology and Switched Network infrastructure, Microsoft Networking (TCP/IP).
- Experienced in RSA server and client authentication technologies beneficial
- Experienced in firewall, IPS and IDS technologies.
- Experienced in Wi-Fi and Remote Access technologies.
- Experienced in Microsoft networking technologies.
- Experienced in VOIP highly beneficial.
- Experience of Microsoft server and storage networking beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal relationship/customer management skills.
- Logical/structured approach to problem analysis.
- Tenacity and the will to ensure that a problem is resolved using all means at ones disposal.
- Strong service provider customer-focused approach (a willingness to 'go the extra mile' to achieve customer satisfaction).
- Highly Analytical and customer focused.
- Technical knowledge of IT solutions, systems, communication, security and networks.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions at all levels.
- Good team player
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key Words: Pharmaceutical, Network and Support Analyst, CISCO, Security Admin, Netwroking, VPN, TCP/IP, RSA, Firewall, IPS, IDS, Remote Access, MS, VOIP, CRM, Problem Analysis, IT Solutions, Teamwork, Contract, Hertfordshire
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76662203