Software Development Engineers
My client is currently looking for a number of Software Development Engineers to be based from there offices in Bolton on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be:
- Designing high quality software solutions to complex technical problems.
- Implementing designs, and pursuing them through to demanding production or other design team's delivery.
- Performing integration activities - where test equipment hardware, software and the unit under test, come together for the first time.
- Analysing the cause of problems, resolving performance issues, implementing software modifications or recommending other remedial actions.
Ideally, we are looking for experienced Software Engineers with a background in the development of Test Equipment solutions. Applicants who have significant software engineering experience within related domains will also be considered for development into the role.
- Strong ability to write software using either:
- C with experience of LabWindows/CVI and TestStand desirable.
- Similar industry standard procedural programming language.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and the drive to get things done.
- Fun, positive attitude, great communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration.
- Expertise in Electronics test measurement techniques with the ability to provide automated control of general purpose test instrumentation.
- Really good system integration skills and a keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to be an asset to my client please send forward a copy of your up to date CV to Rebecca Perks at Outsource for consideration.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76661501