Product Manager, Insurance- 12 Months
Product Manager, Insurance- 12 months
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an instantly recognisable retail giant based in the North West. They are looking for an FS Product Manager to look after and develop their insurance and warranty products on a 12 month contract.
This would suit an experienced Product Manager with experience in the financial services sector, ideally within insurance. The vacancy is open now so the quicker you are available to start the better.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or ()
About the business:
A leading and instantly recognisable retailer with a reputation as a top employer and a fantastic place to work.
- Manage the insurance and warranty products to achieve business objectives
- Analyse performance of the insurance and warranty products
- Identify new initiatives that will improve customer experience/business performance
- Develop business cases for the revamp of these products and manage their implementation
- Ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are met
- Knowledge of product and warranty management and development in the financial services sector is essential
- Experience managing insurance products is essential
- Able to assess product and warranty performance and customer data
- Able to prepare credible business cases
- You must be able to commute daily to the North West
A competitive salary
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76203384