Customer Analytics Manager
Here at PepsiCo, we're on the lookout for Customer Analytics Manager with fantastic technical know-how and a passion for data science to join our UK Insights team.
As an integral partner to our Sales, Category and Commercial strategy teams; you will play a key role in mining a wide variety of data to provide meaningful and compelling recommendations. Working at a fast pace and on a huge scale, PepsiCo is a great place to hone your skills and to see your actions turned into results.
We're looking for a Data Scientist who is highly data literate with advanced knowledge of statistical methodologies and Analytical programmes; as well as having proven experience in influencing stakeholders and communicating digestible insights.
So, why PepsiCo? We're in the process of building a next generation Global Insights & Analytics Capability to be a true competitive advantage and growth accelerator.
Insights will change the game by acting as indispensable business partners to Senior Management Teams in making the critical decisions that will shape the future, truly step-change performance and accelerate sustainable demand led growth. Insights will also have a key focus on PepsiCo's most critical challenges and opportunities and will relentlessly advocate the voice of the consumer in doing this.
- Manage analytical programmes to mine behavioural data to deliver actionable insight to the business, leveraging statistical and programming knowledge to maximise its value and translate into digestible formats
- Be a shopper champion in key internal and external discussions, using statistical expertise across integrated and non-integrated data sets to explore the impact of in-store activities
- Build and share analytical insight to land key points on shopper behaviour to accelerate and assess business performance
- Employ a variety of data sources; ensuring that we are making the best use of our data assets and increasing efficiency and excellence
- LiaLiaise closely with internal teams as well as managing external agency partner - Managing Shopper insights projects from brief to deliver
- Manage budget discussions and relationships
- We are looking for someone with attention to detail and rigorous project management skills to deliver complex multi-stakeholder projects.
- Ability to translate complex data into compelling commercial recommendations
- Confident presenting complex analysis to senior and multiple stakeholders
- Extensive experience at influence at all levels
- Ability to coach, manage and develop individuals and team
- Project Management and briefing experience
- Line Management experience
- Numerate and highly articulate
- Excellent technical capability (database management, SQL, SPSS etc)
- Working knowledge of key data sources (Nielsen, Kantar, Dunnhumby, i2c) and impulse data channel providers
- Understanding of core category management processes
- Experience in different forms of data modelling
This role will be based in our Head Quarters in Green Park, Reading. Offering a competitive package and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76656165