Digital Sales Consultant
Our client has a new exciting opportunity for a Digital Sales Consultant to come and join their fantastic team in a Field Based position. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus car and benefits such as pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, family friendly policies and career development in a growing business.
Our client is one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, or around 30% of the market, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
Key Responsibilities of their Digital Sales Consultant:
- Sales of DD’s digital imaging products in the South of England.
- To work with suppliers and manufacturers of digital imaging products, equipment and materials to ensure that the our client’s customers are provided with and trained on a comprehensive range of imaging products.
- To provide training and support for Clinicians, practice teams, and our client’s sales force on digital imaging products within the southern territory.
- To analyse and manage the impact of digital sales, training and marketing activities in the south region, within the context of agreed targets.
- Establish relationships with key external influencers within the digital dental community and leverage those relationships to the advantage of the company. Such activities to encompass key opinion leader events, manufacturer support, exhibitions, seminars and any other events that the Company deems appropriate.
What they’re looking for in their Digital Sales Consultant
- Background in dental equipment or as a dental technician
- Understands the relationship between dental practices, labs and suppliers.
- Experienced in Sales and Customer Support
- Ability to work cross functionally and across multiple stakeholders
- Flexible working solutions but must be able to travel to visit customers, other stakeholders etc
- Ability to manage others and themselves
- Able to form relationships with customers of varying levels of experience, professional standing and seniority.
- Experience and understanding of the Cad Cam sector and digital workflow an advantage.
If you would like to join their team as their new Digital Sales Consultant then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 15th October 2017 or when a sufficient number of suitable applications have been received.
Due to volume of applications expected for this Digital Sales Consultant role, if you do not hear from them by 30th October 2017 please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76657597