International Product Manager - Marketing Immuno Assays
Great opportunity to come on board and make a real difference and take ownership of the cradle to grave product life cycle of our Immuno Assays
- Work with pre-NPD team to identify opportunities for new product development.
- Take ownership of new product development projects. Ensure that thorough market research is conducted to support the development of new products in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure the smooth progression of NPD projects through the marketing department. Ensure all activities are completed according to agreed deadlines.
- Working with Marketing Communications and Scientific Affairs team to create promotional and technical literature to support new products at launch and throughout the product life cycle.
- Production of sales tools including competitor assay product analyses, publication summaries and training materials including launch pack materials.
- Liaise with Scientific Affairs to ensure scientific studies are aligned with strategic marketing plan. Ensure output from studies is translated to marketing material.
- Manage product changes through the quality system.
- Work with Technical Services to support the resolution of customer complaints and enquiries in a positive manner.
- Liaison with production departments in support of management of product supply. Work with all relevant departments to manage stocking issues to ensure minimal impact to customers.
- Training of sales, specialists and distributors' staff
- Attend international exhibitions and meetings
Knowledge and Skills
• Degree in Life Sciences or Marketing/Business or equivalent
• Experience in a marketing/sales/customer facing environment in the diagnostic/Life science industry
• A good understanding of the diagnostic market /life science market• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Appetite and capability in cross functional team working
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent presentation and team working skills.
• Ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
• The ability to follow set policies and procedures.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• The ability to make decisions under pressure.
• Ability to coach and mentor junior members of staff.
• To be organised and have a structured approach to work.
• Must be able to travel internationally occasionally over a weekend.
• UK Driving license
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76655255