Full-Stack Web Developer
Full-Stack Web Developer that wants to progress to Head of Development.
Our clientis on the lookout for a highly motivated, skilled full stack developer who is able to work on front-end code as well as backend using PHP. We are looking for someone with good experience working with Expressionengine but just as comfortable working with Wordpress. Any other CMS experience would be desirable.
We are also looking for somebody who is looking for progression and that would be thriving to become Head of Development in the future as the team grows.
* 23 days + bank holidays + Christmas week,
* Flexible working,
* Work 2 days from home per month,
* Workplace pension through nest,
* Relaxed working environment,
* We are a no overtime agency (99% of the time) we like you to rest in the evenings and enjoy family time,
* Options for progression within the agency,
* 5 year progression plans discussed,
* Competitive salary,
* Access to 1 R&D day (if work permits),
* Profit share scheme for any work introduced to the agency.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience,
* Strong time-management and organisational skills,
* Self-learning and self-starting,
* Strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of work,
* Strong communication skills and a pro-active work-ethic,
* Works well within a team and has experience heading up development teams,
* Great attendance record and someone we know we can rely on,
* Happy to be part of client meetings and can represent the agency well,
* Attention to detail is paramount,
* Decent understanding of GIT,
* Understanding of mySQL and Apache.
* Comfortable with using the Gulp toolkit,
* Experience with a front-end framework such as Bootstrap/Foundation/SemanticUI.
* Experience with back-end development using PHP (Expressionengine v2 & v3),
* Experience with WordPress templating system and ACF,
* Experience with hosting, server and database setup,
* Extensive experience with cross-browser compatibility & testing,
* Experience writing technical briefs, estimates, timelines and documentation.
* Ability to code with accessibility and SEO in mind,
* Competent in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or another leading design package with experiencing designing websites from scratch,
* Experience in other coding platforms and Content Management Systems especially Shopify or similar,
* Can start with 1 month's notice period to current employer,
* Can introduce new processes to the agency.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76197920