Commercial Property Lawyer
Job Title: Commercial Property Lawyer
Due to expansion our client is looking for a fee earner to join their Commercial Property team in Christchurch. Commercial Property is a strategic area for the firm and due to sustained growth in caseload they are looking to for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer.
- Working on a varied caseload to include sales and purchases of commercial property, development land (acting for both developers and landowners)
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land and property including draft contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overseeing agreements
- Property finance, investment and asset management.
You will be required to:
- Deliver high quality advice
- You will be required to have a client focused attitude together with the ability to network and build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrate comprehensive and dependable skills across the range of work you do
- Recognise and manage risk effectively
- Manage time effectively to maximise the profitability of your work and be developing your organisational skills
- Develop your client relationship and client care skills
- Commit to your personal development, the development of technical skills and actively participate in development of departmental know-how
- You must have excellent technical skills encompassing all aspects of Commercial Conveyancing.
- You will be self-confident and client-focused with first class interpersonal skills across all levels.
- You will be well organised, methodical and able to manage and prioritise a full and varied caseload with minimal supervision.
- Private health care, health cash plan and life insurance and free parking
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76264307