Lead Digital Designer
A Lead Digital Designer is required to work with a business who have experienced yearly growth, a firm with a strong reputation for quality of service and dynamism within their sector.Working with a skilled Head of Marketing, the incoming candidate will be accountable for working across a wide range of in-house graphic design projects supporting the marketing objectives of the business by creating and maintaining the websites, mobile, email and print requirements.
The post-holder will be expected to:
- Manage all digital design activities within the team; supporting the IT Manager and the wider Marketing Team.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and Category Managers to ensure all digital designs are according to branding guidelines.
- Create materials for multiple platforms including Social Media, catalogue design, Email design, web design and web page layout.
- Create, improve and manage website content for including image and web content editing.
- Create responsive email campaigns on a regular basis.
- Develop innovative content pages to optimise the onsite / online customer journey.
- Keep up to date on the newest trends and developments to identify new ideas for the business.
Candidates will need to have a great deal of design experience (on and offline) in order to be considered for the role.
Technical competencies will include:
- Adobe Photoshop, HTML and digital photography techniques.
- HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design.
- Email design, digital catalogue design, web banners and web page layout and landing pages
If you have the technical ability listed above, combined with a keen eye for detail and an unrivalled creative flair then we'd like to hear from you ASAP.
Interviews will be held w/c 9th October 2017.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76372274