Travel Sales Consultant
Broadway Travel are an experienced on-line travel agency who have been successfully providing great holidays since 1948.
At Broadway Travel we are committed to providing customers with a superb service from their initial enquiry right through our booking process to receiving their travel documents.
We are looking for an experienced new member to join our growing Travel Sales Department. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful expanding Company.
The role will focus on selling a range of products to all holiday destinations, over the telephone, providing expert advice, offering exceptional service to all customers and achieving targets and KPI’s
- To sell and book holidays from telephone and email enquiries and establishing the customers travel needs to provide the right product and destination
- Deliver exceptional customer service through genuine relationship management and a desire to exceed customer needs
- Maximise all sales opportunities through, switch selling, up-selling and offering holiday extras
- Provide expert travel advice on all product and destinations
- Follow up all sales opportunities by call backs to customers
- Capture and record required client information
- Achieve all monthly key KPI's and targets, including conversion, volume and margins
- Support all promotional & marketing activities
- Extend product and destination knowledge through supplier training and own research
You will have proven experience working in a fast paced environment in a role that requires excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail. You must have experience of selling holidays.
- Outstanding product and supplier knowledge, with at least 1 year’s recent experience of selling holidays to all destinations
- Demonstrable record of achieving KPI’s and targets, with the ability to sell confidently and turn enquiries into sales
- Exceptional customer services skills with experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Ability to switch sell and promote and sell holiday extras
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to sell over the telephone
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g. Word and Outlook
- A genuine desire to achieve results, both personally and as part of a successful team
Hours: Monday to Sunday; Rota basis – Full time hours with 1 hour paid lunch.
Salary: Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission.
Holiday: 20 days per year, plus statutory holidays rising to 25 days per year, plus statutory holidays after 5 full years of employment.
To apply for this role, please attach a CV and covering letter along with your salary expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76649784