Risk Advisory and Internal Audit Manager – Oil and Gas Sector – London based
Our client is a global business advisor and a leading provider of internal audit and risk management services to the private sector in the UK. They are now seeking to recruit a manager/senior manager with experience of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Responsible for managing internal audit teams and assignments of complexity and variety, setting excellent quality standards in order to deliver exceptional service to clients.
- Use your experience and expertise in the market to advise clients on risk management, internal control and governance, as well as improving business efficiency and driving value through advising on projects and initiatives.
•Assurance and advisory services in the area of internal audit and internal controls
•Co-sourced internal audit services (jointly with incumbent client internal audit team)
•Outsourced internal audit services where you are acting as the chief audit executive and running the internal audit function independently reporting to senior management and the BoD
•Reviews of the effectiveness of internal audit functions (general or targeted)
•Ad-hoc risk advisory mandates to help clients
•Ensure assignments are appropriately scheduled and resourced, whilst agreeing budgets for review with the Partner.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
Client portfolio includes large corporates from the oil and gas/energy and other sectors
- Professional qualification ( CA, ACCA, CIA)
- Several years’ experience within internal audit with a background in oil and gas/energy sector
- Strong management and communication skills
- Previous experience in professional services is not essential for this role but excellent English and a desire to work in a client driven environment is.
A highly competitive salary package is on offer, a full range of benefits and an excellent career path for the right individual.