Is proficient in managing projects and leading specific IT efforts to completion following timelines and milestones.
Coordination of various disciplines in achieving the objectives proposed in different projects.
Ability to manage and coordinate tasks with third parties, vendors, and suppliers.
In addition the following activities as they relate to desktop IT support Level 1 and Level 2 support including but not limited to;
* Perform desk-side support service for pre-defined/location specific service process
* Perform video conferencing end user support and meeting setup
* Manage workflow and service request through call ticketing system (Remedy)
* Imaging/Re-Imaging end user desktop and laptop machines
* Software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for end users
* Hardware and Software upgrades
* Performance of IT support duties as defined by the appropriate team lead
* General Desktop Support/Project Coordination/Move activities
* High level of customer focus and strong customer support commitment.
* Facilitates communication with customers, partners, contractors and vendors.
* Support and assist colleagues; commit to and be accountable for overall group success.
* Work with other support groups and vendors to provide seamless support to customers.
* Monitor, analyse and address reliability and performance issues.
* Analyse problems, develop creative solutions and assess risks/benefits.
* Develop strategies for resolving them and preventing future occurrences.
* Work with 3rd level support group to assist with application design/development/upgrade testing and implementation.
* Assess and address compliance with applicable IP Policies, Standards and Technical Controls. Continually keep abreast of and understand IP policies, standards and technical controls and compliance process. Advocate and promote IP awareness and compliance.
* Document supported system and application procedures and processes.
* Keep abreast of technology changes and operating environment changes to assess potential impact to supported systems and applications and to proactively look for opportunities to improve service and/or reduce costs.
* Participate in Change Management Process (scheduled outages).
* Occasional after-hours and weekend support is required.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76204560