HR Consultancy are working with a Global IT Consultancy to provide contract staff to work on a major project based in Edinburgh.
We require a number of application designers / architects, Who will be responsibile for producing detailed, low level designs for key system functionality, adhering to the architecture and engineering principles of the project.
Designs will be produced by consulting existing documentation such as use case, wireframe, domain model and high level architecture documents. Designers should also work closely with the business analysts, product owners and other architects to shape the designs and work through any issues identified. Ultimately involvement with the build and test teams will be required to ensure adherence and accommodate any changes noticed during the build stage.
• Production of design documentation which adequately describes use case implementation, engineering patterns, services
• Application of object orientated analysis and design principles, SOLID design principles and SOA principles
• Working with the RedHat technology stack (Portal, Fuse ESB, BRMS)
• Working with and contributing to the domain model and object relational mapping integration
• Ensuring the code produced adheres to an acceptable design standards by working with
the development build teams and mentoring when required
• Identifying any potential issues and providing feedback to the business analysts and product owners
• Experience in object orientated analysis and design
• Knowledge of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, Open JPA and appropriately modelling data
• Core Java knowledge and a minimum of 8 years commercial experience working with Java. Java 8 experience will be a plus
• Experience of producing system documentation involving UML, use case diagrams, class diagrams
• Knowledge of JSF, preferably v2.2 Rich Faces
• Java web services experience, contract first development using Apache CXF
• Ability to mentor technical colleagues and review work
• Communication skills appropriate for technical walkthroughs and also product owner workshops
• Experience in BPMN and BPM Rules engine BRMS.
• Experience of producing Physical Data Model using commercial databases such as OracleTo apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76206840