Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Due to continued success and growth, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Limited are now looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join our team in Stockport.
What will I be responsible for?As our successful Finance Manager, you will become a member of the UK Corporate Finance Management Team and provide financial management & support for various legal entities and locations in the UK. You will have disciplinary responsibility for a team of 3 whilst also working with a team of 8 in the shared service centre in Romania. On a daily basis, your tasks will include:
- Statutory accounts preparation and presentation to the board for AA-AS entities
- Management of annual financial audit in coordination w/ accounting shared service and external auditors
- Overseeing monthly accounts preparation and balance sheet management together with shared service
- Monthly CTG reporting and presentation of results to senior management with commentary on variance analysis
- Continuous improvement and project work
- Forecasting and planning
- Project performance tracking and support for project managers
- Tax accounting
- Treasury and banking
- Guidance and support for senior management
- Support HR with various topics including approval and checks of monthly payroll
- Revenue recognition accounting for complex projects
- Transfer pricing: SXGB as PRU, Distributor and service provider
- Ensuring compliance with Bosch internal and external guidelines for all finance/accounting/controlling topics
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Finance Manager, you will have experience of working in a large matrix organisation with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident self-starter
- Extensive experience of preparation and management of monthly and yearly financial accounts
- Closing the year end audit process with external audit teams
- Proven track record of delivering high quality
- Change management and continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a very demanding and constantly changing environment
- React and adapt quickly to changes in the environment
- Possess strong analytical skills and have close attention to detail
- Experience of acquisitions and divestments
- Excellence in communicating financial matters to non-financial associates
The role of Finance Manager is primarily office based however it will require occasional UK and International travel.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Finance Manager, we want to hear from you.
Make it Happen. Apply Now.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76203988