IT Infrastructure Global Risk Manager
Your new company
This company is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that focuses on helping clients around the world in turning risk into growth engines. The company operates globally with over 39,000 employees across more than 120 countries. In order to become their client's most trusted partner, this company is looking to bring the best people into their team. Under this vision, they are currently recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Global Risk Manager role in their Ipswich office, which will give you the opportunity to work from home at least 2 days per week.
Your new role
In this role you will be supporting the requirements of IT, business units and end users from the company's 1st line of defence. You will be responsible for managing IT applications and infrastructure such as servers, desktops or network operating systems, with a focus on improving the overall efficiency, security and effectiveness of these services. Additionally, you will frequently liaise with the Internal Audit and Risk Management teams to facilitate the successful completion of the assignment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in 3rd line of defence particularly within IT Audit
- Good working understanding of technical knowledge of network, and server operating systems, current network hardware, protocols and standards
- Microsoft or other certification related to the supporting technologies is preferred
- Ability to prioritize, plan and manage work to defined time-scales with keen attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work and ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate and simplify complex issues to a range of staff that are based locally and internationally
- Developing effective and positive working
- Strong customer service orientation
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary and comprehensive benefits package including: a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance and many other options. In addition, this company will provide you with flexible working opportunities where you could work from home up to 2-3 days a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.