Brand Assurance Representative
Warner Bros. Consumer Products license the intellectual property rights of the Warner Bros portfolio of film, television and animation including JK ROWLING'S WIZARDING WORLD and The DC film franchise.
The role specializes in (but is not limited to) the development of product from the following categories. Toys, Games, Publishing, Food, Personal care, Stationery, Promotions and interactive games.
Primary Purpose of the Job:
Protects the intellectual properties of Warner Bros. through consistently enforcing legal policies and established guidelines.
Reviews product featuring any Warner Bros. owned properties and third-party owned properties, within a contractually stipulated time-frame in the following areas: design quality, character likeness; legal copyright/trademark information; Warner Bros.' policies and brand management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of the manufacturing process and Warner Bros. Consumer Products policies and procedures, to review and report on the concept, pre-production and final samples submitted by licensees and partners.
- Develops and maintains relationships with licensee counterparts, as well as designers (artists, sculptors, etc.) to ensure understanding and a smooth working approval process.
- Ensures all new and existing licensees are trained and kept up to date on the WB franchise portfolio, creative assets and approval systems.
- Seeks design and product development input to help drive quality product.
- Develops and maintains an expert knowledge of films, properties and creative assets to assist in their usage on consumer products.
Relevant Previous Work Experience
- Experience within the area of Brand Assurance, product development or equivalent job experience/interest in the field of Toys, Games or FMCG.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of acquiring and working with copyrights and trademarks for use in product approvals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat preferred.
- Must have the ability to learn the various properties and distinguish different styles of art from others in order to accurately process submissions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, inside and outside of the organization.
- Must have good spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage and be able to accurately describe images in words, and accurately record all verbiage in the database correctly.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively prioritize workloads within a fast paced and often demanding environment.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational abilities.
- Ideally educated to graduate standard or be of graduate calibre.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76198614