Senior Software Engineer
Wellington Professional Recruitment is proud to be assisting one of the Big Five, based right here in Belfast. Our Client is a well-known brand, dealing with billions of transactions on a daily basis, where rapid response times are of the upmost importance. This is a world class company based in Belfast, who have grown from strength to strength over the past few years. This is a unique and challenging, but highly rewarding role.
- Designing and developing core parts of the product.
- Working with others to remove unknowns and build team knowledge.
- Working within and across groups to achieve the best for the product and company.
- Mentoring and coach within the team (lead by example).
- Emphasizing usability, supportability and quality.
- Keeping up with new technologies and industry trends relevant to the producton.
The Successful Applicant:
- Amazing development and design skills.
- Working experience with Linux/Unix, Git, SQL.
- Experience with Hadoop, Docker, Scala, NoSQL, JS.
- Experience in OO and/or Functional programming languages.
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
- 5+ years' experience delivering successfully in an agile environment.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement.
What's on Offer:
Depending on experience and interview performance, this role offers a highly competitive salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 and benefits package, as well as health work life balance.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances Lawther on 028 9082 0947.
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76194212